News‎ > ‎

Meeting notes - Mar 21, 2017

posted Mar 22, 2017, 8:27 AM by Toshen Golias

Agenda

  1. CPR and First Aid poll and details

  2. Lyons Siren test, Mon, Apr 3, 7p

  3. ID cards

  4. Staging areas


Next meeting: Tue, Apr 18, 2017, Fire Station #1, 6:30p - 8p   

Upcoming meetings:

  • Tue, May 16, Fire Station #1, 6:30p - 8p

  • Tue, Jun 20, Fire Station #1, 6:30p - 8p

Minutes

Attendees

Neil Sullivan, Frank, Bryan, Jenni, Ken, Johanna, Linda, Emily, Sara, Tosh, Keit

Action items

New actions items from current meeting:

[  ] Emily - Send CPR email to Johanna and Neil, neil@stvrainmarket.com

[  ] Tosh - Make an LP sign for Ken & Gayle

[  ] Tosh - Add Neil to list

[  ] Emily - Print out identify areas where helicopters can land

[  ] Tosh - Email Chief to ask for Lyons Fire Fund contact to talk with about fiscal sponsor relationship/


Carryforward action items from previous meetings:

[  ] Joycelyn - Get the nonprofit application finalized - Will talk about this next meeting. There are a few of us who would like to keep trying to get this.

[  ] Johanna - Contacted Little Thompson Road Assoc - Contacted Keith Spencer and Don Hagan. Keith said he’d send an email out. Johanna will follow up.

[  ] Joycelyn - Will talk to area 11

[  ] Keith - Will talk to Dayton on Eagle Ridge

[  ] Emily - Article for paper


Discussion

Sara talked to Neil in Eagle Canyon


Neil is here. Welcome, Neil!


Sara wrote articles for Lyons Happenings and Lyons Email blast. Ariel ran the email blast. Thanks, Sara!


Emily gave Tosh contacts for Lyons Fire Fund and he emailed them, but received no reply. Tosh will next email the Chief and ask for other contacts.


CPR and First Aid poll and details - Everyone should submit the doodle poll by Apr 2nd picking the dates that work.


Lyons Siren Test, Mon, Apr 3, 7p. People can either call Tosh on MURS 5 or email him at toshen@toshen.com


ID cards - Lyons Fire is getting state issued ID cards. Chief wants to know if LP should get those cards. Or we might get neighborhood Lyons Prepared Member cards.


Staging areas - Emily has invited the chief and asst chief to come to one of our meetings to talk to us about what they mean about by staging areas and how we should define them.

Comments